Hire Instructional Designer from india for as low as $1190 per month
Instructional Design is the science of tailoring instructional modules based on the learning design principles. Corporate training, assessments, presentations, employee training- all fall within the purview of instructional design. The theory of instructional design is mostly used in the domain of e-learning which in the broader sense encompasses anything that involves freezing of the learning objects and creating assessments. With digitization making rippling impact in all aspects of day to day life, it is imperative that the success of the training and education industry largely depends on the collaboration of tools and technologies. Learning has become more self-paced whereby the learner can access the training module virtually and can go through it as per his convenience. To tailor CBT, WBT and online courses, it is important to hire Instructional designers who have AICC SCORM certification.
Instructional designing calls for a thorough implementation of Bloom’s taxonomy and instructional design models. An instructional designer is not only responsible for the content to be delivered but also for the medium of instruction, course structure, design document, LMS, delivery and testing. Communication skills are of utmost importance because an instructional designer has to not only communicate with the internal team but also with the client and the subject matter experts. The instructional design services that we offer are:
- E-learning Module Design and Development
- Process Training
- Product Training
- Soft skill Training
- Storyboard Development
- Courseware development
- E-Learning Consultatancy
How to hire an instructional designer with GlobalEmployees?
- To hire an instructional designer at GlobalEmployees, it is imperative to state your requirement as well as the profile of the candidate inclusive of qualification, number of years of experience etc.
- Then, our HR department finds suitable instructional designer and pre-screens them.
- Based on the results of the pre-screening process, a list of suitable instructional designer is submitted to you
- You select candidates from that list and interview them subsequently.
- Once you are through with the interviews, you select the candidate you’d like to move forward with or let us know if you want more options.
Benefits of hiring instructional designer using the Services of GlobalEmployees
Hiring a dedicated instructional designer through GlobalEmployees can help you save up to 60% of the cost spent on per employee without having to compromise on the quality of work.
How will your dedicated instructional designer Work from India?
- Your dedicated instructional designer can work parallel in accordance to the working hours as yours.
- You possess the freedom to assign work and monitor/supervise work directly.
- Your dedicated instructional designer will work from our office, wherein they can be monitored and supervised by a manager and HR executive. They will ensure that the developers are working efficiently and from a professional office environment.
GlobalEmployees is one stop destination which allows its overseas partners to hire the best resource anytime, anywhere. To hire instructional designer with optimum experience and talent, contact us today.
Global Employees have always provided us with quality candidates. We have had great successes filling positions that when kept in the office were high-turnover. The quick learning of their associates along with their continued tenure and longevity have saved us countless hours in continued training and recruiting costs and efforts.
Internet Brands, USA
The team at GlobalEmployees is a joy to work with. They deliver quality work, and have no hesitation to go the extra mile. I was skeptical when I started but now I have a team of 7. It’s been a smooth sailing.
If you are looking for reliable and affordable web design and development work, GlobalEmployees is the answer. Guaranteed work! I started off with a part-time PHP developer. Now, I have a team of 5 employees working for me.