It goes without saying that Search Engine Optimization has become the most powerful tool for reaching out to your potential customers in a quick span of time. Though the effectiveness of a message lies in the quality of its content, it is still an imperative to have a robust SEO strategy in place. SEO is essentially a marketing activity tailored to leverage the consumer’s internet browsing patterns. The first and the foremost step lie in assessing the opportunity within the given medium. This involves creating a consolidated list of keywords from Google Search tool, Bing and Wordtracker. The next step is to realistically rank them and use them meticulously across the content.
Hiring a Search Engine Optimizer (SEO) to work remotely can seem confusing at first. Not only are you hiring the SEO you won’t physically see, you’re working through a talent management service to complete the process. Here’s where Globalemployees stands tall whilst mitigating the process gaps and helping you hire dedicated SEO’s based out of India. We understand your priorities regarding the quality of the Employees and hence, we have designed our policies and proceses in a way so that you remain in full control of your remote SEO employee. Your remote SEO works from our office, where they are monitored and supervised by manager and HR executives to ensure they are working efficiently and from a professional office environment.
Benefits of Hiring a SEO from India
Taking into account the resource and infrastructure constraints faced by small and medium constraints, it becomes all the more important for them to adopt the outsourcing model. The aim of every business enterprise is to make profit and for that one has to robustly approach and penetrate the market. This makes an SEO investment an absolute necessity for the smaller enterprises. So an outsourcing model helps decentralize the benefits of a pertinent business function that solely used to lie with the market leaders. India with its rich talent pool offers cost effective and skilled internet marketing professionals. Indian resources with their quality higher education are aware of international standards and generate quality work. With repute for quicker turnaround time, Indian outsourcing partners prove effective interms of total control and monitoring of projects.
Your Average Cost Saving is More than 60% Per Employee.
The prices we quote are inclusive of employee’s salary and all other non-work related requirements, which includes:
- Office Space
- Commonly Available Software
- Technical Support
- Employment Tax, Labour law and Insurance
- There are no hidden charges or start up fees
Major Skills to Look for while Hiring an SEO from India
- The SEO should be able to understand the pulse of the target audience.
- The SEO should be able to write in an effective way.
- The SEO should be careful while selecting the key words and distributing it across the body content.
- The SEO should be able to generate a flow in the story.
Process to Hire your Dedicated SEO:
1. The first step towards hiring your remote SEO employee is to submit a detailed job and candidate description including experience, qualifications, etc.
2. Then, our HR department finds suitable SEO’s and pre-screens them.
3. Based on the results of the pre-screening process, a list of suitable SEO’s is submitted to you.
4. You select candidates from that list and interview them subsequently.
5. Once you are through with the interviews, you select the candidate you’d like to move forward with or let us know if you want more options.
Worried How the Process will Work?
Hiring an SEO to work remotely can seem confusing at first. But the experienced staff at GlobalEmployees.com is here to help.
- Your Remote SEO can work in parallel during the same office hours as yours.
- You assign work to your Remote SEO Employee and monitor/supervise their work..
- Your Remote SEO Employee works only for you and as a result, remains dedicated to your work..
Your Remote SEO Employee works from our office, where they are monitored and supervised by a manager and HR executives to ensure they are working efficiently and from a professional office environment.
The overall process to hire your candidate usually takes 1-2 weeks from the time you convey the requirements. We’ve tailored our processes to ensure that you remain in complete control of your new employee.