Hire System Administrator from India for as low as $1190 per month
A system administrator is a very important resource of a company. He/She is responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting all the problems pertaining to computer system and networking. For a company to function properly without any technical glitch, the support and expertise of a system administrator is significant. A system administrator performs a variety of roles and functions. Some key responsibilities of a system administrator are stated as below:
- Taking care of system logins and identifying and rectifying all problems within the system and network
- Installing, maintaining and upgrading new software and hardware
- Troubling shooting the reporting problem in the computer device or the network
- Regular maintenance and administrating network
- Documentation of network
- Supervising the network
- Taking care of network security
Owing to the many crucial responsibilities than a system administrator is expected to perform, it is imperative to hire a system administrator for a round the clock support and continuous uptime. To recruit the best system administrator, contact Globalemployees.com, the one stop shop for all your outsourcing needs.
Hiring offshore system administrator from India may seem impossible and quite bewildering. A lot of offshore companies opt to hire System administrator from India. Some key benefits of hiring system administrator with Globalemployees are:
- System administrators proficient in Windows and Linux system administration management and up gradation
- Highly skilled system administrators with rich industry experience
- Robust round the clock support
- Highly efficient and knowledgeable resourcing
- No start up or maintenance cost
How to Hire a System Administrator using Globalemployees
- To hire a system administrator at Globalemployees.com, it is imperative to state your requirement as well as the profile of the candidate inclusive of qualification, number of years of experience etc.
- Then, our HR department finds suitable system administrator and pre-screens them.
- Based on the results of the pre-screening process, a list of suitable system administrator is submitted to you.
- You select candidates from that list and interview them subsequently.
- Once you are through with the interviews, you select the candidate you’d like to move forward with or let us know if you want more options.
Benefits of Hiring a System Administrator using the services of Globalemployees
System Administrator must have the skills and expertise as well as the knack to determine the need to the client which is always project or target specific. Hiring a dedicated system administrator through Globalemployees.com will help you save up to 60% of the cost spent on per employee without having to compromise on the quality of work.
How will Your Dedicated System Administrator Work from India?
- Your dedicated system administrator can work parallel in accordance to the working hours as yours.
- You possess the freedom to assign work and monitor/supervise work directly.
- Your dedicated system administrator will work from our office, wherein they can be monitored and supervised by a manager and HR executive. They will ensure that the developers are working efficiently and from a professional office environment.
Global Employees have always provided us with quality candidates. We have had great successes filling positions that when kept in the office were high-turnover. The quick learning of their associates along with their continued tenure and longevity have saved us countless hours in continued training and recruiting costs and efforts.
Internet Brands, USA
The team at GlobalEmployees is a joy to work with. They deliver quality work, and have no hesitation to go the extra mile. I was skeptical when I started but now I have a team of 7. It’s been a smooth sailing.
If you are looking for reliable and affordable web design and development work, GlobalEmployees is the answer. Guaranteed work! I started off with a part-time PHP developer. Now, I have a team of 5 employees working for me.