Home >>Hiring process
As a financially savvy company, you’ll undoubtedly be aware of the cost savings associated with hiring a remote employee from India. The process involved in acquiring such a resource can, on the surface, however, seem somewhat daunting.
And that’s where Global Employees can help.
Here at Global Employees, we pride ourselves on individually tailoring our services to the needs of our clients. No two businesses are the same, so we don’t believe in treating any two of our clients the same way either. Listening is what we do best and we only propose custom, remote employment solutions after we’ve spent time listening intently to our clients’ needs.
Given that many of our clients hire remote employees for high level projects or positions, we, furthermore, understand that quality control is essential. So, unlike many of our competitors, our carefully screened candidates, which have been individually selected on the basis of your unique requirements, work together from our office, where they are monitored by an experienced manager and HR executives.
We understand that hiring a remote employee based in India is an investment. And by ensuring that your remote employees work in a professional environment, we are committed to making sure that your investment truly pays dividends and your business flourishes.
How does the process of hiring your dedicated resource work?
Here at Global Employees, our approach is simplicity at its most effective. From the moment you contact us, we work tirelessly to make the hiring process as straightforward for you as we possibly can. And that’s why we’ve adopted this simple 5 step approach.
- Submit a detailed description and details regarding the level of experience, qualifications and skills that you’re looking for in a prospective employee.
- Our HR department works hard to find a pool of candidates that we believe have the required skills to add value to your business.
- After we’ve pre-screened all prospective candidates, we submit a short list of only the most suitable candidates.
- From the list of possible candidates, you choose which candidates you would like to interview. After all, you’re the boss.
- Once the interview process is complete, you select the candidate that you would like to employ. If you don’t feel that any of the candidates that you interviewed quite fitted the bill, just let us know and we will happily comeback to you with another shortlist of highly capable options.
Our commitment to quality
Here at Global Employees, we understand that you only wish to employ highly motivated and qualified individuals that will fit seamlessly into the structure of your organisation. With your needs perennially at the heart of everything we do, here are just a few of the steps we take, on your behalf, to ensure that your new employees exceed your expectations.
- At your request, your remote employee will be perfectly happy to work in parallel with your office hours, helping to ensure that they are there when you need them most.
- You’re the boss, so it’s up to you to assign work to your remote employee, as well as monitoring and supervising their work; they report directly to you, no middlemen required.
- Your remote employee is your own, private dedicated resource. There’s no freelancing and no multitasking; for all intents and purposes, they’re a fully fledged member of your organisation.
- Your remote employee works from our office, where they are monitored and supervised by an experienced manager and HR executives, to ensure they are working efficiently and in a professional manner.
The small print and other important information
- The overall hiring process usually takes as little as 1-2 weeks, from the time that you provide us with details of your requirements.
- The prices we quote are inclusive of the employee’s salary, as well as all other services, such as hardware, commonly available software, infrastructure, office space, technical support, management and HR.
- We pride ourselves on our transparency; there are no hidden charges or start up fees.
- You will be informed from the outset of the exact cost of employing any prospective candidates, so you can undertake the interview process safe in the knowledge that you are keeping to your budgetary requirements.
While hiring an employee to work remotely may seem confusing and daunting at first, Global Employees is here to help. Our experienced staff will help guide you through our simple 5 step process, ensuring that we find an employee that will meet your exact requirements.
Looking for a Dedicated Employee ?